General Statement of Intent
A Class Brides are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy relates to all personal data requested, stored and used by A Class Brides in the pursuance of its business. A Class Brides takes reasonable care of all personal data and ensures it is kept secure and prevents any unauthorised access or unlawful use of it. All information is processed in accordance with the applicable UK data protection legislation and The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What do you do with my personal data?
We will use your data for the purposes of running our business and to provide you with the best service we can, including:-
- Keeping you up to date with your order/s and arranging fitting appointments.
- Informing you of events and promotions that may be relevant to you.
- Legal or regulatory reasons.
What data do you hold about me?
All data we hold comes directly from you. It includes name, address, contact details, when and where you are getting married, your dress and accessories details and fitting appointments.
How long will you keep my personal data?
We will keep your data while you are our customer and for a maximum of 12 months after your wedding/event date for a variety of reasons. Your Data will then be deleted/disposed of securely and permanently.
Who do you share my personal data with?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your data to any other third party.
How do you ensure that my data is secure?
We implement a variety of security measures to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
Third Party Links
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites. Users are to be aware when they leave our website that they need to read the privacy statements applicable on the other sites they are linked to.
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time. If we do, we will post these changes onto this page or in a link at the footer of our website. Please check regularly to be kept up to date with any changes to this policy.
What rights do I have?
You have the following rights:-
- To be informed of how we use your personal data.
- To update your personal data.
- To ask us to delete your personal data, although we may have to retain it for legal reasons for a period of time.
- To object to the use of your data and ask us to restrict it, however we may legally be allowed to refuse.
- The right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner (www.ico.org.uk) if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
How can I contact you?
You can contact us at A Class Brides, 27 Brislington Hill, Brislington, Bristol BS4 5BE on 0117 9193007 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org